Did You Know...
From the moment the sperm and egg unite in the fallopian tube and fertilization occurs, the genetic make-up of the baby is complete, including the sex of the child. This is the beginning of pregnancy. Only eight out of one hundred women will become pregnant after a single act of intercourse during the middle two weeks of their menstrual cycle (the approximate time of ovulation).
What Our Clients Say...
“Thank you for being accepting and welcoming.”
So you think she might be pregnant. Here's some quick advice that may be of benefit to you right now:
1) Listen. The situation involves more than just you. There are now three lives to think about.
2) Stay Calm. Freaking out will only magnify the negative. You're not the first couple ever to be in this spot.
3) Talk about it. Hiding the news from people who can genuinely help you only increases the stress.
1) Don't bail. The more you run from this, the harder it becomes to think and act clearly.
2) Don't pressure her. Applying pressure will only push her away, possibly into a regretful situation. Both of you would do well to work as a team.
3) Don't forget. You have a very active role in this situation. Listen to input as well as give your thoughts.
It's true, we're here to help. At The Resource Center, we talk to many men about the choices they have when they're facing an unplanned pregnancy.
Pregnancy affects you too. Many men come into The Resource Center on a weekly basis. Call us for a free, confidential appointment. We have MEN who are available to meet with you.