April 24, 2014
The Resource Center runs with the help of around 30 volunteers each week. At the Volunteer Orientation we will cover the different areas where volu... More Information
April 25, 2014
Brunch & Learn (Volunteers Only)
If you are a Volunteer, check your email for details about this event!... More Information
Did You Know...
“When you have sex with someone, you are having sex with everyone they have had sex with for the last ten years, and everyone their partners have had sex with for the past ten years.”
C. Everett Koop, M.D., former U.S. Surgeon General
What Our Clients Say...
“…The staff put me at ease and gave me valuable information about my pregnancy. I am very thankful for the support and help”
So you think she might be pregnant. Here's some quick advice that may be of benefit to you right now:
1) Listen. The situation involves more than just you. There are now three lives to think about.
2) Stay Calm. Freaking out will only magnify the negative. You're not the first couple ever to be in this spot.
3) Talk about it. Hiding the news from people who can genuinely help you only increases the stress.
1) Don't bail. The more you run from this, the harder it becomes to think and act clearly.
2) Don't pressure her. Applying pressure will only push her away, possibly into a regretful situation. Both of you would do well to work as a team.
3) Don't forget. You have a very active role in this situation. Listen to input as well as give your thoughts.
It's true, we're here to help. At The Resource Center, we talk to many men about the choices they have when they're facing an unplanned pregnancy.
Pregnancy affects you too. Many men come into The Resource Center on a weekly basis. Call us for a free, confidential appointment. We have MEN who are available to meet with you.