Did You Know...
The Morning After pill contains the same hormone as regular birth control pills, but the dosage prescribed is several times the strength of a daily birth control pill.
What Our Clients Say...
“This is a very welcoming place; I would recommend to others and return if needed.”
So you think she might be pregnant. Here's some quick advice that may be of benefit to you right now:
1) Listen. The situation involves more than just you. There are now three lives to think about.
2) Stay Calm. Freaking out will only magnify the negative. You're not the first couple ever to be in this spot.
3) Talk about it. Hiding the news from people who can genuinely help you only increases the stress.
1) Don't bail. The more you run from this, the harder it becomes to think and act clearly.
2) Don't pressure her. Applying pressure will only push her away, possibly into a regretful situation. Both of you would do well to work as a team.
3) Don't forget. You have a very active role in this situation. Listen to input as well as give your thoughts.
It's true, we're here to help. At The Resource Center, we talk to many men about the choices they have when they're facing an unplanned pregnancy.
Pregnancy affects you too. Many men come into The Resource Center on a weekly basis. Call us for a free, confidential appointment. We have MEN who are available to meet with you.