Did You Know...
There are approximately 20 million people living with HPV (Human Papillomavirus).
What Our Clients Say...
“Thank you for being accepting and welcoming.”
Consider Your Choices
If you have a positive pregnancy test, you have three choices to consider. None of these choices are easy, it is important to take your time and think through all of your options as your decision will impact the rest of your life. We have options advisors who are here for you for just that reason. Many of us have walked through one of these.
If you're thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Perhaps you're thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I'm not ready to be a parent
- I can't tell anyone I'm pregnant
We know exactly how you feel and you're not alone. Many of our staff have been where you are. If you're considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Or are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kinds of abortion are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
- What are your rights regarding your pregnancy?
Facing an unplanned pregnancy can be frightening and overwhelming. Many think having an abortion will be a "quick fix." However, it is important to get all the facts before having an abortion.
- Take a pregnancy test to make sure you are pregnant
- Have an ultrasound to check for a viable pregnancy
- Learn about abortion procedures and the physical, emotional, and spiritual risks involved with abortion
- Learn about ALL your options
At The Resource Center, we have caring professionals and many resources available to help you make the most informed decision. The Resource Center also provides post-abortion counseling for women who are suffering from a past abortion.
We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health and explain your options.
You have lots of choices with adoption. Will it be open, semi-open, or closed? Will it be private or will you use an agency?
Today there are adoption plans in which you can know your child and be a part of your child's life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
We can help you understand your adoption. We are not an adoption agency but we have many resources that can help you make an informed decision. We work with many adoption agencies including:
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We've talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like this:
- My husband or boyfriend doesn't want the baby, but I do
- (for men) My girlfriend doesn't want the baby, but I do
- I can't tell my family
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don't have medical insurance
- I can't afford a child
- I'm too young
We can talk about all these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you.
Call for your appointment. We're here to serve you.